Terms & Conditions
No prior notice for amendment to the terms, the amendment will be applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of your orders, we will not be able to make any changes.
This site is owned by D'NA with registered address at 6611 Takassusi Street, Al Rehmania , Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. All transactions are processed by D'NA with office/warehouse address stated above.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, designs or code is merely a collective works by D'NA team, conform and approved by the governing laws, and is the property of D'NA website. The collective work includes works that are licensed to D'NA. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of site for the sole purpose of placing an order with D'NA e-commerce or purchasing products with D'NA website. You may be subject to an expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific materials, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site & solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with D'NA website. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, displayed transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by D'NA management. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from this site.
Damages resulting from the use of consequential or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if D'NA has been advised of the possibility of such damages, D'NA shall not be liable for. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms andconditions, or any part of them, maybe terminated by D'NA without notice at any time, for any valid reason.
Impersonation of others, including any other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitor son/daughters of the site owners is prohibited. To display and distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any part which may otherwise give rise to some liability or violate any law is strictly prohibited. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization. The primary purpose of this site is for e-commerce only, as per agreed by the site owners with the related issuing license offices of the site.
A third party linked might be admitted or permitted, however, the said link must be of related objective as to that of the original link as hereby approved and with authority thereof. Some linked sites are only for your convenience and for you to access will be at your own risk. D'NA seeks to protect the integrity or fits and license of its web sites, and the links placed upon it and the requests for any feedback are not only on its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Currency In Pricing
Pricing of products online with D'NA website is based upon figures calculated in U.S. Dollars (US$). Prices displayed in other currencies are a result from a conversion rate from U.S. Dollars accordingly. Due to fluctuating currency values, prices displayed in non-U.S. denominations of currency on the Site, other than on the individual product page, may not be the most accurate and current price. Areas of the Site where non-U.S. denominations of currency might be inaccurate include, but are not limited to, promotional banners, promotion alp ages, and information on product category pages. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to D'NA including shipping charges. But not including customs duties, as your local customs officials may demand so, if necessary to your respective delivery place/address.
Terms & Conditions
1. GOVERNING RULES/TERMS & CONDITIONS - These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms orconditions in anyway modifying or changing the provisions stated here and shall be binding upon Our Company unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at our Company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by a Company's shipment of goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the termsherein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS - All orders are subject to written price verification by an authorized D'NA Company personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
3. SUBSTITUTION/REPLACEMENT - D"NA Company reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made, when placing an order with D'NA .
4. PRICE - Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 7 days unless designated as firm for as pacific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issued or verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of D'NA Company. All prices and deliveries are F.O.B. shipping point.Our Company reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
5. TRANSPORTATION - Unless other wise provided, D'NA Company shall use its judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, D'NA Company shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
6. PACKING - All products sold out from D'NA Company are well packed to the best of our authorized packers, and in a presentable look. Any package or orders reaches to customer NOT in good packing condition, the customer has the right to relay the situation to us either by email or SMS. There and then, we can notify and call the attention of the courier who handles the shipment.
7. PAYMENT TERMS - The discount applies only to the invoiced value of the material (not to taxes or freight charges). D'NA Company only accepts FULL payment for all orders online, using the authorized/designated payment methods stated in this site.
8. TAXES AND IMPORT/EXPORT LICENSES -Prices appearing on invoice are the actual prices the customer shall pay. Additional Taxes are paid only by Buyer upon delivery of goods and her local government imposed so.
9. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS - Delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to the Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against D'NA Company for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier (Delivery man) noting that carrier received the goods from D'NA Company in the condition claimed. Not with standing passage of the risk of loss to Buyer,title and right of possession to the goods sold here under shall remain the property of D'NA Company until all payments here under, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or other wise, Interest, carrying charges, and attorneys' fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our Company.
10. RETURN OF PRODUCTS -Goods cannot be returned, and orders once accepted by D'NA Company cannot be canceled, except upon the written approval of the higher management. Cut to size items and special orders may not be returned unless it has been determined to be provided in error by D'NA Company. Customers returning goods are responsible for freight charges.
11. REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES - In the event suit or other proceedings shall be brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Buyer of any term here in contained, Buyer shall pay to D'NA Company, in addition to any damages proved by law, reasonable attorney's fees and costs of collection.
12. LIABILITY - D'NA shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products,either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order.D'NA shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within five (5) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from D'NA in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is made by Buyer, and the claim is deemed valid by D'NA, the latter may fulfill its responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at D'NA’s option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
13. WARRANTY & DISCLAIMER- All goods sold by D'NA are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. Therefore going warranty is non-assignable and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness. No agent, employee, or representative of D'NA has any authority to bind to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not be deemed to have become apart of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or workmanship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to D'NA in writing within five (5) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer. D'NA shall not be liable under the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods.D'NAdisclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness.
14. REMEDIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY -D'NA shall not be liable for incidental or losses, damages, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto. D'NA's liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at D'NA's option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods. If D'NA requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to us in accordance with our shipping instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against D'NA for breach of any of D'NA's obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as D'NA makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
D'NA guarantee to refund any item purchased on our website with which you are not completely satisfied in the case that you return it to us in a good & perfectcondition within 14 working days of receipt. All merchandise must be unworn and inthe same good condition they were received. Products must be returned in the original box and/or packaging.
We're not able to offer an exchange for items purchased. All returned items will be refunded once they've been received by our office/warehouse. If you would like a different size or color of an item, then you'll need to place a new order.
Once we received your return parcel, it will be processed within 3 business day (excluding weekends and public holidays) and we'll email you to let you know this has been refunded. The funds will go back to your original payment method. It typically take 5-10 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays), depending on your bank/card issuer.
If there is no quality-related issue but you are still not satisfied with your purchase, ( i.e. reason for returning is "I Change my mind") you may be eligible to return the items for refund within 7 days of receiving your order. We will refund you the item price after we have received your package and inspected it.